TRIANGLE | At Your Service
Superior Service and Support
TRIANGLE offers the very best in field service and support. Our second-to-none service department offers 22 fully trained technicians with an average of 18 years experience servicing Triangle equipment. All Triangle technicians are NFPA 70E trained and certified. Service centers are located not only here in Chicago, but throughout the country, including MI, MO, TX, and WA, as well as Ontario, Canada.
Several training options and tools are available including:
- Training at our Chicago plant or your facility
- English, Spanish, Polish, Russian
- Detailed presentations on selected subjects
- PMMI-certified trainers
- Comprehensive training and reference manuals
- Video training on DVD
TRIANGLE is the first packaging company to offer its clients on-line troubleshooting to optimize performance. Our machines offer VPN access to link your machines to our electronic service center. Just phone us for instant electronic service. This technology is used by our customers as far away as China and New Zealand. No matter where your plant is located…around the corner or around the world.
- Analysis and diagnostics
- Remote fine tuning
- New product setup assistance
- Help with difficult products
- Verification of your settings
- Quick response to any questions
- Pinpoint unique problems
- Supplemental training for new machines
- Update your Triangle software
Our parts department offers a very extensive inventory, including some parts for machines that were installed decades ago. Typically, parts are shipped within 24 hours. Customer service representatives are on call 24 hours a day. In addition, with our plant only 20 minutes from O’Hare International Airport, parts can be shipped counter-to-counter anywhere in the world on the same day.
Download our Training Brochure