Belt-Fed | Weighers
Let us help you become more competitive, increase production, and improve OEE. Request a consultation and allow us to find the best combination weigher solution for your packaging needs.
Our Belt-Fed Weigher is ideal for larger pieces or difficult to run products, such as fresh boneless chicken breasts or cubed meats. The Belt-Fed scale is designed with 6” x 6” buckets, and can handle large weights and pieces with ease – up to 10 lb in one discharge!
With 12 selection buckets and a maximum speed of 65 discharges per minute, the Belt-Fed Weigher offers a maximum weighment per discharge of 200 oz.
Offering unmatched accuracy, our weighers provide very quick return on investment. Customers enjoy immediate savings in product giveaway, which is especially important for costly products such as tobacco or shrimp.
Cleaning and maintenance is fast and easy, with easily removable belts and buckets.
EASY TO OPERATE CONTROLS
Non-proprietary controls are user-friendly and easy to maintain. As a Rockwell Automation Preferred Machine Builder Partner, we offer Rockwell ControlLogix, which allows us to offer both the bagger and scale with one control box – an industry first! Reliable and expandable, we offer advanced diagnostics and easy network data acquisition.
INTEGRATED FOOD PACKAGING SYSTEMS
Combine a Triangle vertical form fill seal bag machine with one of our combination weighers for a complete single-source integrated system. Product flow is an integral component to the success of your food packaging line. Our ability to control that product flow and ultimately get your product into a bag is unmatched. Pair a Triangle vffs bagger and combination weigher for the industry’s most reliable integrated food packaging system.
- Mount directly over vffs bagger to save space
- Fast double-door bucket design reduces product streaming
- Vibration-resistant weigh cells
- Quick-change, tool-less, hand-removable belts, buckets and front trays
- Rockwell Automation (AB) controls
- Operator-friendly touch screen controls
- Fragile product handling features
- Product grader module
- Rigid-Tex product contact parts
- Electropolish and proprietary release coatings
- Sift-proof, sealed bearing bucket doors
- Water spray
- Timing gate for high speed product control