Vertical Form Fill Seal (VFFS)
Innovative Packaging Solutions with Triangle Vertical Form Fill Seal (VFFS) Bagging Machines
As one of the first companies in the world to manufacture vertical form fill seal (vffs) bag machines, Triangle helped set an unparalleled standard of excellence for the industry. Today, 90 years later, we continue to build reliable, rugged packaging machines that can withstand even the harshest environments. We offer a complete line of packaging solutions for various markets and applications, with innovative technology that allows our customers to run multiple bag sizes and styles, and various film structures, all on the same vffs bagging machine.
Available in both intermittent and continuous motion, Triangle’s X-Series vertical form fill seal baggers are the Faster, Cleaner, Smarter solution to your packaging needs. And, our intermittent motion models can be easily converted to continuous motion in the field as your production needs change. With features such as quick, tool-less changeover; accessible, easy to clean designs; optional Ultrasonic sealing; and optional integrated zipper applicator, find out why our customers rave about their Triangle vffs baggers.
- All servo vertical form fill seal (vffs) baggers for faster operating speeds;
- Quick changeover of sealing jaws to switch between laminated and non-laminated film;
- Unique center-lining features for simple, tool-less and quick changeover of forming tubes and film rolls;
- Film roll changes achieved in less than a minute with our 2-position film roll feature
- Open-frame architecture for easy cleaning and troubleshooting;
- Pivoting control box for 360-degree machine access of your vertical form fill seal (vffs) bagger;
- 3 levels of sanitation, including stainless steel frame, stainless steel washdown, and advanced sanitary design to meet USDA and 3A sanitation standards;
- Vertical form fill seal bagging machines with traditional heat sealing or Ultrasonic welding;
- As a Rockwell Automation Machine Builder Partner, our vffs baggers utilize Rockwell Automation ControlLogix platform;
- We offer the only zipper applicator that is integrated into the film cage, which eliminates rejects caused by poor zipper placement;
- Our vertical form fill seal (vffs) baggers can change speed based on an up-stream signal, without operator intervention!
Triangle’s X-Series vertical form fill seal (VFFS) bagging machines are offered in the following standard frame sizes and models:
Model XYS08 – for high speed packaging in a compact footprint, our Model XYS08 vertical form fill seal (vffs) bagger is a small frame version designed to run 2.25” to 8” wide bags, and is ideal for markets such as candy, coffee, nuts and snacks, fresh cut produce, powders and seasonings, and grains. In addition, Model XYS08 offers optional Ultrasonic welding for cross seals and/or back seal.
Model XYM15 – the medium frame Model XYM15 is designed to produce pillow, gusseted, and flat bottom bags, and offers optional Ultrasonic cross seal and/or back seal. The Model XYM15 vertical form fill seal (vffs) bagging machine is a popular choice for cereal packaging, cheese packaging, coffee packaging, produce packaging, pasta and IQF products, seafood and poultry packaging.
Model XYT15 – designed to run pillow, gusseted, flat bottom, or quad seal bags, our Model XYT15 vertical form fill seal (vffs) bagger offers an optional integrated transverse zipper applicator. Ideal for a variety of markets, including cereal packaging, cheese packaging, coffee packaging, produce packaging, pasta and IQF products, poultry and seafood packaging.
Let us help you become more competitive, increase production, and improve OEE. Request a free consultation and allow us to find the best vertical form fill seal (VFFS) bagger for your packaging needs.